- 12-03-2012, 10:38 AM #6
LOL..I also got the same message and I was thinking in the same lines.
I think they dont want to say "we cant unlock it" and instead want to discourage users.
If someone really is ready to pay 1000 bucks, then it will be interesting to see their reaction.
01-21-2013, 05:26 PM #7
- 4 Posts
I'm not sure if the Portico update did the damage but they were able to give me an unlock code for my Lumia locked on the Rogers network. However, inserting an alternative micro-sim into the phone doesn't cause it to prompt with the unlock menu anylonger. Any ideas?
- 01-21-2013, 06:15 PM #8
- By MDak280 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 56Last Post: 05-11-2013, 05:32 PM
- By Mystictrust in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 25Last Post: 02-14-2013, 03:28 PM
- By f1camaro in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 12-14-2012, 01:18 PM
- By EG8196 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 12-08-2012, 12:25 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM