Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    So is red apparently. :(

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by the real smackbo View Post
    Yellow 920 is three weeks out at least
    Oh, this is good info! Do you have a reference link?

well att's website has stock on black red and white yet walmart has no stock at all wtf? I order a black and yellow on 11/30 :/ was able to get free one day shipping after calling them :/ doesn't really help until they get the phone in :/

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I ordered mine on November 26th, and also got the standard "sorry, high demand" email. I had an online chat with a Walmart Wireless rep on Monday (December 5th), who, after some persistent prodding on my part, said that he was "confident it would ship out to me within two weeks."

I'm taking it for what it's worth, but I'll be happy if I have it before Christmas.

Ordered one on 12/01/12.I Just spoke over chat, And they said 12/10/2012 they are receiving shipments of White Lumia 920. Not sure how reliable. By the way, asked for free next day shipping and got one. But, hope for the best.

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaaki View Post
    Ordered one on 12/01/12.I Just spoke over chat, And they said 12/10/2012 they are receiving shipments of White Lumia 920. Not sure how reliable. By the way, asked for free next day shipping and got one. But, hope for the best.
    Yeah that's what they said last week..."We are receiving new shipment on 12/3/2012" Still waiting...

I ordered red and cyan 920's Nov 23rd. Today I received email with tracking# for red. Still waiting for cyan.

I ordered red 920 Nov 26th and waiting..

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Ordered red on Nov. 23d, it finally shipped today, delivery Monday.
    I had a yellow 920, but it was stolen 2 weeks later while I was at a Starbucks. I had purchased insurance when I bought the phone , so I submitted a claim and they ordered a replacement but I still haven't seen it. That was on November 27th. And no one will give me any guess on when it will ship.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather Harding View Post
    I had a yellow 920, but it was stolen 2 weeks later while I was at a Starbucks. I had purchased insurance when I bought the phone , so I submitted a claim and they ordered a replacement but I still haven't seen it. That was on November 27th. And no one will give me any guess on when it will ship.
    Wow. That just sucks on two levels. Hope you get it soon. I'm definitely okay with you getting your replacement before me.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    How much is insurance with ATT by the way?

Ordered mine from ATT on the Nov 9th, it showed up on the 23rd. I would believe all orders by 12/7 would ship before Christmas.

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikadoWu View Post
    Ordered mine from ATT on the Nov 9th, it showed up on the 23rd. I would believe all orders by 12/7 would ship before Christmas.
    Hear, hear! Let's hope this is true.

So it's that Monday.. has anybody's stuff shipped yet?

Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    I gave up on waiting and switched my order of two yellow 920s for two white 920s and they'll be here tomorrow. Did the switch on Saturday.
    Yeah I did the switch too .. My black 920 was over 3 weeks out so I switched it to red .. And I gotta say I like it better .. Maybe because noone else has a pimped out red phone
    Quote Originally Posted by spiffus View Post
    I ordered mine on November 26th, and also got the standard "sorry, high demand" email. I had an online chat with a Walmart Wireless rep on Monday (December 5th), who, after some persistent prodding on my part, said that he was "confident it would ship out to me within two weeks."

I'm taking it for what it's worth, but I'll be happy if I have it before Christmas.
    Anyone rocking a Stryper avatar should get a yellow 920 for free on principle of awesomeness.

Thanks

-Doc
    Actual location: Inside the system itself.

Vaporwaremagpolydilithium- What Surface is actually made of.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I had a red ordered on 23rd Nov and it is shipping today..

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    My red got here today. And yes, it's awesome. I have no problems so far and am relieved after reading so many threads about issues.Seriously, I was having doubts about ordering one, but it's a quality phone.
    Plus I heard the matte finish on the black scratches easily and after awhile it looks funky

Quote Originally Posted by the real smackbo View Post
    Plus I heard the matte finish on the black scratches easily and after awhile it looks funky
    no funky discoloration here. If its oil, all you need a buff with a microfiber cloth

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Impossible View Post
    Anyone rocking a Stryper avatar should get a yellow 920 for free on principle of awesomeness.

Thanks

-Doc
    That sounds like an outstanding idea!

Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by three-sixteen View Post
    So it's that Monday.. has anybody's stuff shipped yet?
    Mine has not, even though I chatted with Walmart Wireless *again* on Friday, and the rep's response was "we will be receiving more Yellow Lumia 920s on 12/10." As the day went on, and it became apparent that mine was not among the received, I initiated *another* chat with Walmart Wireless, and their response was essentially a "we're sorry it's taken this long, we feel your pain, it should be soon, but we can't promise anything specific." Which, in fairness, it's not their problem, but it would be nice if Nokia (or whomever) would let us know *something* regarding the delay and a reasonable time frame in which we could expect our Lumias to ship (e.g. "between December 15 and 22").

Hopefully they're delayed because Nokia didn't anticipate the high demand, and is trying to catch production up with the market demand. That would be sweet. And seeing how finely crafted they appear to be, it's probably not something they can kick out on an assembly line in a few hours.

I'm just hoping I get it soon. That would be nice.

Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Yeah, I'm just itching for mine! Well, my whole family wants theirs. I'm worried that we'll have to pay stupid T-Mobile for another month of service if they don't ship soon.

If they at least gave us number of backordered phones and our place in line, I'd be fine with that.

This is just ridiculous...but not really. I know it's a phone...
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast