12-02-2012, 09:40 AM #2
- 299 Posts
*Bump* - Only issue is availability - of all the Nokia devices including the 822 (less delay on that one). It makes me wonder about supply, we already know it's low ... but I really hope there ends up being a lot of devices sold = more users = more apps.
- 12-02-2012, 12:29 PM #4
This deal and another thread somewhere on here is what I used to get a rep at the local AT&T store to match that price. So I ended up getting mine and my wife's 920's each for $49.99:) They had very little supply at my store, I landed the last one (White) and they ended up getting another white one transferred to the store for me for the wife.
12-02-2012, 10:55 PM #5
- 6 Posts
You're lucky my local AT&T store refused to match any prices, take it @ $99 or leave it they told me; they also only had 1 in white and am was looking for two. Just came to terms of having to wait for the shipment from Walmart Wireless. Wish Nokia had handled product availability in a different manner, spread themselves too thin by trying to have a few units available in different markets around the world.
- By Nokia.Nut in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-13-2012, 05:51 PM
- By mrkalel in forum Samsung ATIV SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-14-2012, 01:39 PM
- By andrelamont in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 35Last Post: 09-11-2012, 01:58 PM
- By Yangstax in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2012, 06:40 PM
- By bear_lx in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 147Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:09 PM