Nokia 920 Deal

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
*Bump* - Only issue is availability - of all the Nokia devices including the 822 (less delay on that one). It makes me wonder about supply, we already know it's low ... but I really hope there ends up being a lot of devices sold = more users = more apps.

Rudiepoo1

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
This deal and another thread somewhere on here is what I used to get a rep at the local AT&T store to match that price. So I ended up getting mine and my wife's 920's each for $49.99:) They had very little supply at my store, I landed the last one (White) and they ended up getting another white one transferred to the store for me for the wife.

JuneMono

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
You're lucky my local AT&T store refused to match any prices, take it @ $99 or leave it they told me; they also only had 1 in white and am was looking for two. Just came to terms of having to wait for the shipment from Walmart Wireless. Wish Nokia had handled product availability in a different manner, spread themselves too thin by trying to have a few units available in different markets around the world.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs