- 12-03-2012, 10:44 AM #1
I just wanted to post a good message about the bluetooth. I have a 2011 Dodge Charger with UConnect. This is the new Garmin based system. The phone works flawlessly. It connects automatically and paired without issue. I am also able to respond to text messages with my voice. It always stays connected and has no issues. I am very happy.
I think it has to do with the new version of UConnect in the Garmin system.
Just wanted to let people know my experience.
12-09-2012, 10:27 AM #3
- 3 Posts
I have a 2012 Dodge Durango with Uconnect and Garmin (430N or RHB) and my Lumia 920 NEVER connects automatically via Bluetooth. I have to connect manually when I get in my car. It pairs fine and I actually deleted it and paired it again to see if that would help but no dice. Any idea why that might be? I also used to be able to hear my text messages and respond in my 2010 Chevy Equinox Bluetooth system with my Focus S WP7.5. Not anymore. Is there a setting I might not have switched on with the Lumia? It's been very frustrating and don't understand why WP8 would not have a feature that WP7 or 7.5 had. Please help (anyone)!
12-09-2012, 11:06 AM #4
- 306 Posts
There is a setting under speech called "Read aloud incoming text messages" which some have had to change to "Bluetooth and headsets" in order to get to work. I have an 8X and have had no issues with it automatically connecting to the UConnect system in my 2012 Wrangler.
- By whatup12 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-03-2012, 08:18 AM
- By jobsd in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2012, 06:15 AM
- By AngryDev in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2012, 01:36 PM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By astraith in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2011, 11:42 PM