08-29-2014, 08:14 AM #3
- 25 Posts
I plugged it in in my PC so it started recharging, and i put it on the wireless charging pad accidently, nothing special happend. The light of the wireless charging pad switches on, so the Phone was charging wirelesssly, but i don't know if it charges faster. I don't think batteries can charge much faster than the cable charger limit
08-29-2014, 11:08 AM #4
- 549 Posts
I remember this question being raised a while back and I recall that one charging method supersedes the other. I don't recall which method has the priority but it's not like you're going to charge twice as fast or overload the battery.
This was probably one of the first things that got tested when wireless charging was implemented.
- By Alkaziel in forum Samsung Omnia 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-01-2012, 04:45 AM
- By Michael Weisberg in forum Microsoft News & RumorsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 04:26 AM
- By Lulu1958 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2012, 09:21 AM
- By Winterfang in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 11-15-2011, 12:22 PM
- By rsmiley0 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2011, 10:01 PM