getting very annoyed!

technostein

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else getting annoyed that the gap that separates the screen from the bezel is too wide and collects so much dust and crap? Because it really is driving me crazy

congusano

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone else getting annoyed that the gap that separates the screen from the bezel is too wide and collects so much dust and crap? Because it really is driving me crazy

I have it too. My hope is that it will just eventually fill up enough so that no more dust and debris can get in there, and then over time, it gets dirty enough to turn black....

(almost entirely serious with my response also...I have dust getting in there and its a bother, but not enough for me to return it)

technostein

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I just hope performance or the screen will not get effected. Will be keeping this phone until the flexible screen phones come in the last quarter of 2013.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Just take a can of air and spray out the dust. DO NOT SHAKE THE CAN

Typically I clean my phone once a week as it gives me time to visually inspect the device for hairline scratches and blemishes on the device. The phone is a grease and fingerprint magnet. Black almost takes the dirt and grease factor to whole other level because the contrast between clean and dirty spots pops more with a darker color. My cyan 900 doesn't have this problem.

Ushtang2

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I had that too and also noticed the 920 on display at the ATT store did not have that gap. Got it replaced with a new phone that also didn't have the gap.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

No, I don't even know what you're talking about.

I take it everyone else has a little creaking when you press down on the left side of the front speaker?

Nope. Then again I don't go around pressing every inch of the phone and examining it under a microsope looking for things to be upset about like an OCD person on crack. But I just pressed the left side of my front speaker and it didn't creak, for whatever its worth.

I'm going to get back to enjoying my phone now. Bye.

technostein

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
No, I don't even know what you're talking about.

Nope. Then again I don't go around pressing every inch of the phone and examining it under a microsope looking for things to be upset about like an OCD person on crack. But I just pressed the left side of my front speaker and it didn't creak, for whatever its worth.

I'm going to get back to enjoying my phone now. Bye.

If you think I am OCD, I really am not lol, I just want to enjoy my phone for as long as possible, which is why I am worried about the small gaps around the screen, especially on left side, even though the screen SEEMS to be even. Don't have a clue what we are talking about? With all respect just enjoy your phone and don't complain that we have issues with ours.

pjeung

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I had that too and also noticed the 920 on display at the ATT store did not have that gap. Got it replaced with a new phone that also didn't have the gap.

yeah i've seen a lot of people complain about this, and i'm not seeing what they are talking about at all.. I was thinking people just had some crazy ocd going on.. maybe the first batch of phones had this issue.. interesting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon