How many of you that received one of the first batch of 920s still have their first phone?

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Still on first. Battery sucks and screen has two small scratches though I've practically babied the thing. Sooner or later I'll be taking advantage of this insurance I pay for. Just waiting a little longer to do it.

mikewp

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
A lot of the phone swaps I read about on here strike me as unnecessary. In fact my phone isn't perfect but I'm hanging in there with the random battery bug and I truly believe it to be a software problem that will be fixed. I think while some may have been legitimate swaps, many more probably just coincidentally solved a non-issue. Maybe I'm crazy, but you have to expect some bumps in the road when buying the very latest tech.

same

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I still have my cyan phone I preordered. It does have a dead pixel but I settled with that. Battery life is good but I have not mastered the camera yet. Also the earpiece speaker is kinda poor quality but I rarely make calls so I don't care. The phone does get warm but what phone doesn't. Dropped it once and it only got a knick on the top middle area of the shell. Screen no issues.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I bought two. One for me, one for my sister.

So far we are 50/50. My Yellow has worked fine, no complaints.
Her Red had a fatal error and she had to take it back. She couldn't get it to make a call, then when someone called her, she tried to answer it and the screen got stuck in the "bouncing" mode, and wouldn't break out. Finally after 10 seconds she said the screen went black. She and the guy at AT&T couldn't get it to respond so she had to swap it out.

ALpHa.Q.RoUgH

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Got my White 920 the day after launch at the Microsoft store, still have it. Been working great if I have any problems I'll use my insurance I bought. Have had a couple small glitches but they've all worked themselves out.

MerlotC

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 2 on day 1 from att and both are working fine with no problems....although one may not be considered "first batch" as was a yellow one that came a week later than my red,

Gambit11B

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I do. However, I believe it will soon be sent in (for the proximity sensor and battery issues) for I feel I have given it a chance to improve for long enough now.

e4et

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
Still have mine. First batch, bought in south Africa. No issues, apart from inconsistent battery life and creaking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett