How many of you that received one of the first batch of 920s still have their first phone?

Kei Square

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
i just dropped mine for the third time out on the streets... this is a slippery phone.. but it took it like a champ... i asked if every one was ok... and laughed " this isn't a iphone" then proceed to show my buddy photo beamer thru his iphone browser...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Got mine the first day it was available here in the UK. Not had a single problem yet. Best thing I ever bought.

nokiafan99

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Bought it on Nov 9th, the first it was launch from att store. No problem at all. Battery lasts about a day and few hours here and there.

My wife got hers L920 cyan on Nov 28th and she also has no issues. Whats your story??

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Preordered cyanl920 & sent it back due to battery issues. Received my replacement on the 21st and it also have battery issues but is better than the first. I'm waiting for Nokia to call me back now. Unless they ship me out a working cyan model in selling my l920 on eBay and getting an android. I'm done with IOS and after this pathetic launch of wp8 and l920 I have a dour taste for this platform which I happen to like for some odd reason.

boatsnbeaches

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
A lot of the phone swaps I read about on here strike me as unnecessary. In fact my phone isn't perfect but I'm hanging in there with the random battery bug and I truly believe it to be a software problem that will be fixed. I think while some may have been legitimate swaps, many more probably just coincidentally solved a non-issue. Maybe I'm crazy, but you have to expect some bumps in the road when buying the very latest tech.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers