No exclusive apps anymore

LevSer

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
The first day of having my Lumia 920 I had no problem downloading and installing the Nokia exclusive apps. I have even bought Mirror's edge and downloaded some other apps. Now, however, it's a different story...

The Nokia apps are unavailable:
- If I go into the "Store" app. I simply can't see any of the Nokia apps, not even if I search by full name.
- If I go into the "App Highligts" app. I can see the exclusive apps, but instead of a download button there is a small text saying something like "The app is not available for your device. Tap here for more info.". If I press the text I simply get a popup text sayin "App not available".

Has anyone else come across anything like this?

EDIT: Also, I've heard alot about Nokias great support but have yet to receive a response from them regarding this issue (I contacted them 3 days ago). Can those of you who have been in contact with Nokia please post (or PM) me the contact info you have used. I used the Swedish Nokia site for getting the support email and perhaps some countries are quicker to respond.

devilgunman

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Didn't happen to me, yet. I still see all the Nokia apps under Nokia Collection page. I just downloaded Nokia music, Panorama, Creative Studio, Cinemagraph ,etc. What apps are you looking for?

wp_ss_20121204_0001.png

LevSer

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99