Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    The first day of having my Lumia 920 I had no problem downloading and installing the Nokia exclusive apps. I have even bought Mirror's edge and downloaded some other apps. Now, however, it's a different story...

The Nokia apps are unavailable:
    - If I go into the "Store" app. I simply can't see any of the Nokia apps, not even if I search by full name.
    - If I go into the "App Highligts" app. I can see the exclusive apps, but instead of a download button there is a small text saying something like "The app is not available for your device. Tap here for more info.". If I press the text I simply get a popup text sayin "App not available".

Has anyone else come across anything like this?

EDIT: Also, I've heard alot about Nokias great support but have yet to receive a response from them regarding this issue (I contacted them 3 days ago). Can those of you who have been in contact with Nokia please post (or PM) me the contact info you have used. I used the Swedish Nokia site for getting the support email and perhaps some countries are quicker to respond.

Didn't happen to me, yet. I still see all the Nokia apps under Nokia Collection page. I just downloaded Nokia music, Panorama, Creative Studio, Cinemagraph ,etc. What apps are you looking for?

wp_ss_20121204_0001.png

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Didn't see that thread. Thanks!

From the other thread:

Quote Originally Posted by congusano View Post
    Troubleshooting - Why am I unable to see Nokia Collection app or the content is missing on my Windows Phone 8? - Nokia - USA

"The Nokia Collection content in Windows Phone 8 is set according to Settings for Language + Country/Region. To see the content of Nokia Collection, the phone Language need to be the same than Country/Region. The fix is driven by Microsoft, and will come at end of November 2012."