How's anyone convert his girlfriend?

ynight

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying, no success so far..anyone has an inspiring story to share?
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

MaxPower203

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I don't want to sound rude but be happy you have a woman who can think for herself. If she doesn't want a Lumia, so be it!

Of course, if she tries to get a flip phone, punch her in the mouth.

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Look, windows phone aren't for everyone, the best thing you can do is find out why she doesn't want a windows phone, listen to her closely, and attentively, don't argue or push her, calmly address each one of her concerns in an earnest and thoughtful manner.
If she still doesn't want a windows phone, then and only then punch her in the mouth. Jk lol, remember to each their own and never forget that not everyone can handle greatness LOL

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Use the technique they used with Frost in Safe House when they were trying to get information out of him in the beginning!

Or show her the 8x and she'll switch immediately! ;)

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Almost, only way she converts if the magenta one comes out. She saw the video with the nokia guy holding a magenta and is holding out for that, even though it is not certain it will ever come out. She is stickign with iphone until then.

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
A few months into our relationship, she hopped into Windows Phone at my advice-giving when the LG Quantum first came out, then later the Lumia 900 on it's launch day. She has been pretty happy with the 900 since. She has a few nags, mostly app-related (BUGGY Draw Something) but loves it otherwise. Before the Quantum, she only had feature phones with slide keyboards. She keeps saying she hopes a new Windows Phone with a slide out keyboard will come soon, since the Quantum was a bit too small screen-wise.

williamlololol

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Based on my experience the easiest way to convert her is to tell her to use an iphone. After a year all the manufacturing bugs and ****s with the battery will appear and she will no longer want it anymore. Tell her to try android and point in the direction of a galaxy s3. Realises no matter how fast they claim to be, Android is still a **** buggy and laggy OS. Get her to use that for a year.

Show her your lumia. She'll come begging for you to recommend her one. Show her the glorious amount of colours and live tiles with personal rooms for you and your significant other. BAM you've got yourself a converted gf

iknowsingh

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Forgot to mention, I also converted my girlfriend's sister on literally the launch day of the 920. She was saying how she's been thinking of a new phone (she's had a Samsung Rugby 2 FOREVER) and wasn't sure which. I sat with her on AT&T's site and showed her all the different phones. I nudged her to the 8X and 920 and she compared the two. She then decided on the 920 since her sister (my gf) has the 900 and likes it. BOOM, at 9:30pm on the 920's launch day the three of us walked into the AT&T store and she got one of the last two 920's in the store. She loves the phone like crazy.

Mafiatounes

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
My gf hated my Lumia 710 she didn't like the arrow taking a third of the screen and the lack of apps she used at that time (last year), now when she saw my 920 she liked it straight away she is using a S3 and is going to sell it to get the 820 or 8x, the 920 is a bit too big she has tiny hands:D

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

tumaykilinc

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Well, i have a different story. My girlfriend is trying to exchange her Xperia Mini Pro with my L920, because her phone keeps lagging.
I will see if she wants a Lumia 820 instead, so that i can afford.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes