- 12-04-2012, 05:12 PM #1
Well, I never have thought this would happens to me. My Red L920 rebooted itself and didn't get pass Nokia screen. Attempt to reset but without success. Have been very happy since November 15th. I was able to get AT&T to exchange for new one. Keeping my fingers crossed that this wont repeat. So, am without phone next couple days.
- 12-04-2012, 05:16 PM #2
I got a replacement phone for other issues, decided to factory reset the old one before sending it in, same story.
Sent a note for them to specifically flash and delete all data from the device and sent a copy of the note to Nokia Care.
12-04-2012, 05:21 PM #3
- 255 Posts
- By deadwrong03 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2012, 06:28 PM
- By baseballbert in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 9Last Post: 05-11-2012, 06:38 PM
- By groovejumper in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 10Last Post: 04-15-2012, 04:28 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 12Last Post: 02-12-2012, 03:36 AM
- By jalb in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2011, 10:12 AM