AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Unlock?

saleogar

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, 1 hour ago aprox. I chated with AT&T customer service and now i have my lumia 920 unlocked.
Starting today you can call or chat with them and request you unlock code. Enjoy:smile:

spop9

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
They created a ticket for me with a resolution date of May 16th. Have you guys heard of this before? Should I just call back and hope to get someone different?

squall_234

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
You should try again, but may be the result is the same 'cause your device's unlock code is NOT YET in the database( the phone is newly manufactured) . They have to submit a ticket to create it for you

rishm

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Anupam,

I am from India as well & got my 920 unlocked today from cellunlocker.net
I ran a check on their website & immediately placed order for $14..... got my code in about 90 mins.... got it working in first attempt!

Hope it helps!

Anupam P

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Thanks Rishim, poor me, i am such a a** that i ordered from cellunlock.net 2 weeks back, hoping to get code today even i knew that code is available from 2day, but still no news from them. But I am happy for u. If i do not get by friday eod , i will ask for refund, but is seems i have to wait.
Thanks again will keep posted.

JetLife87

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I was told I couldn't unlock until I was out of contract. Had them transfer me to cancellation department. 15 minutes later I got my unlock code from someone that was actually willing to put forward some effort.

rishm

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Anupam,
cellunlock.net is a scam.... they took my money in Feb. I cancelled order in March, they immediately acknowleged cancellation but the credit never showed up in my account. I raised a dispute with AMEX. I have come across several similar complaints.

btw, they responded to my Tweet last night asking whether I still want to cancel, it seems thay too have codes now. But there is no way I would go with them. Horrible experience!

PhillipG

Feb 4, 2013
Visit site
Guys,

Just called up At&t........gave the imei #..........gave me the unlock code...........worked first time.....all done in 5 minutes............

Good luck guys. Hope it all works.

phirefly

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I just did a Live Chat with AT&T International support, gave them my IMEI and they gave me the unlock code, no questions no issues. I did have to borrow a SIM to enter the code and the unlock said it was successful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss