AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Unlock?

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
This happened to me... Got this mail after contacting through Twitter and official page of At&t
Hi F*****,

You and I were interacting on Twitter about the unlock code that you need for your Nokia 920. I just wanted to let you know that the date you were provided on May 9th is an approximation for when the code will be available. This information was not supposed to be provided because if we dont have the code for you on that date, you will be more upset with us. We will be able to unlock the device in June and if you would like to send another request then we will be able to assist you.

I am sorry for all of the incorrect information that you were given. There are customers that will jailbreak their phones if they need to use them before we have the unlock codes available. We do not encourage this and I would advise to wait until June so that you get the correct information and your device warranty is not voided.

We will not be able to assist with a device unlock for the Nokia 920 at this time and I apologize for all the frustration again.

J***, Social Media Manager
myAT&T Social Media Team
Check out our support center: AT&T Customer Service - Wireless, Internet, U-verse & Home Phone Support

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
This happened to me... Got this mail after contacting through Twitter and official page of At&t
Hi F*****,

You and I were interacting on Twitter about the unlock code that you need for your Nokia 920. I just wanted to let you know that the date you were provided on May 9th is an approximation for when the code will be available. This information was not supposed to be provided because if we dont have the code for you on that date, you will be more upset with us. We will be able to unlock the device in June and if you would like to send another request then we will be able to assist you.

I am sorry for all of the incorrect information that you were given. There are customers that will jailbreak their phones if they need to use them before we have the unlock codes available. We do not encourage this and I would advise to wait until June so that you get the correct information and your device warranty is not voided.

We will not be able to assist with a device unlock for the Nokia 920 at this time and I apologize for all the frustration again.

J***, Social Media Manager
myAT&T Social Media Team
Check out our support center: AT&T Customer Service - Wireless, Internet, U-verse & Home Phone Support

Can you tell us if you're att customer under contract with the Lumia 920 or if you bought it full price?

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I am not from US or not att customer... I purchased my phone thrw my friend in USA locked to AT&T without knowing about the problem obtaining unlock code for this phone about 2 months ago,

ArmisLt

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I am not from US or not att customer... I purchased my phone thrw my friend in USA locked to AT&T without knowing about the problem obtaining unlock code for this phone about 2 months ago,
Did you try calling att customer service? I think some people called from other countries and they got it unlocked.
If they'll only unlock phones in June then it really sucks , because I'm leaving U.S to go to Europe for 2 months and hoped I could have the phone while there...
Makes me want to cry.

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site

I would try again on May 9th. Sometimes the first rep will say no, but then second will give it to you. It might be better to call if possible. That's how I got my code for the Lumia 900.

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
i called more than 3 times... all are said they cant provide the unlock key until may 9th,, and they said they are not allowed to access until exclusive period ends... expecting to call on 9th may...

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
i called more than 3 times... all are said they cant provide the unlock key until may 9th,, and they said they are not allowed to access until exclusive period ends... expecting to call on 9th may...

Well isn't that what I said? Call on may 9th? It's only three days away.

PicodeGalla

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from unlocksexpress.com claiming that there servers have been updated and the turn around time now for the Lumia 920 is 72 hours, instead of 5 - 14 days. Looks like May 9th is the date..happy unlocking fellas.

PicodeGalla

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
thats a BIG RELIEF :)
I will update you guys to let you know if I "somehow" get it before Thursday. I have been emailing them back and forth since February, paid the $40 dollars, got refunded, and was told my phone will be left in the system until a code was found. Crossing my fingers, but in all honesty, Thursday looks like the day and I will only start getting anxious then. I have waited 3 months, i think 3 days should be easy but then again I have been wrong in the past. i may go postal before then but in an AT$T store, so in that case 'I will go Cellular!!'

Jesse Piatte

May 8, 2013
Visit site
You talked to someone at cellunlock.net? Every time I call it goes straight to voice mail. They have the worst customer service. I have sent emails and have only received one reply I am so fuctrated. I placed my order on 4-9-2013 and was told 5-10 business days

PicodeGalla

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You talked to someone at cellunlock.net? Every time I call it goes straight to voice mail. They have the worst customer service. I have sent emails and have only received one reply I am so fuctrated. I placed my order on 4-9-2013 and was told 5-10 business days

You obviously didnt read all of the post and websites stating that it is impossible to unlock the 920 until tomorrow. I order my in February and they claimed the same things (5-10 days) still have not had it unlocked.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel