AT&T Nokia Lumia 920 Unlock?

mobiledivide

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
I bought a full price AT&T Lumia 920 in NC in November and was able to call and get it unlocked by AT&T customer service in January. They emailed me a code which I entered after inserting a SIM from Vodacom SA. Worked great on 4G, when I got back to the US aT&T MMS refused to work until I did a full reset on the phone.

rishm

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hi Paavan,

Can you please give me details of the unlocker. I live in Delhi and want to get my AT&T 920 unlocked.

Thanks!

paavanshukla

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
You can google 'Mobile gallery,Ahmedabad'. Most of the people who carry out unlock need your phone to do it. They would do something (no idea what) with the phone for about 2 hours.
What I Know for sure that the servers were down since last week and were back online since yesterday. So all you guys who are going to unlock with cellunlocker.net and other popular sites,hang in tight! Mobile gallery guys will charge you about INR2.6K. and will get it done in a maximum of 3 working days. They GUARANTEE unlocking ATT Lumia 920s when servers are up. which are at the moment....best of luck!
Tweet me @paavanshukla if you people need anything else.

paavanshukla

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
I have reached to cellunlock.net. They say that they are completely backed up on L920 unlocks. Although the site says 10business days, they have no control or any idea when the codes get released after they put the request. According to them they hundreds of request pending and waiting for the Nokia to release more codes. I don't think they are a fake or shady business but they definitely are not the ones to go to for L920 unlock code at the moment.
The problem they have right now is that the Nokia Servers are down. So hackers cant do their job. From what I know for sure that the servers were up and running since last 14 hours

rishm

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
You can google 'Mobile gallery,Ahmedabad'. Most of the people who carry out unlock need your phone to do it. They would do something (no idea what) with the phone for about 2 hours.
What I Know for sure that the servers were down since last week and were back online since yesterday. So all you guys who are going to unlock with cellunlocker.net and other popular sites,hang in tight! Mobile gallery guys will charge you about INR2.6K. and will get it done in a maximum of 3 working days. They GUARANTEE unlocking ATT Lumia 920s when servers are up. which are at the moment....best of luck!
Tweet me @paavanshukla if you people need anything else.

Thank you Paavan!
You are right about 'servers being down' - I have heard the same from some professional unlockers.

Jtemsters

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I GOT IT UNLOCKED:

No I'm not going to link you to some sketchy site that I secretly work for only to have them tell you their "servers are down" or whatever, I got my ATT Lumia 920 unlocked through ATT itself. Here's how I did it:

THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT WITH AT&T (NOT PREPAID):

Called their international number from outside of the US
Gave them my account information and IMEI and asked them to look into an unlock
Got the predictable response that the phones weren't unlockable until June or something
Asked the CSR to make me a support ticket anyways and forward it to tech support
4 days later I got an email with a working unlock code (although the instructions for plugging it in seemed to be for old nokia featurephones, not Lumias, so you have to google how to do it)

Hope this helps you guys! I made an account just to help out, coz I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they won't unlock their phones.
Cheers,
Josh

anon(5335877)

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I GOT IT UNLOCKED:

No I'm not going to link you to some sketchy site that I secretly work for only to have them tell you their "servers are down" or whatever, I got my ATT Lumia 920 unlocked through ATT itself. Here's how I did it:

THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE ACCOUNT WITH AT&T (NOT PREPAID):

Called their international number from outside of the US
Gave them my account information and IMEI and asked them to look into an unlock
Got the predictable response that the phones weren't unlockable until June or something
Asked the CSR to make me a support ticket anyways and forward it to tech support
4 days later I got an email with a working unlock code (although the instructions for plugging it in seemed to be for old nokia featurephones, not Lumias, so you have to google how to do it)

Hope this helps you guys! I made an account just to help out, coz I think it's absolutely ridiculous that they won't unlock their phones.
Cheers,
Josh

I'm not an AT&T customer though :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte