12-05-2012, 03:35 AM #1
- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I received my lumia 920 on Monday. I experienced 2-3 shutdowns since then but didn't care too much since I saw other people having crashes too. But yesterday after syncing all my music, videos and podcasts I saw under settings that an update was available for speech (English dictionary because the phone was in French when I received it). I launched the update and went brush my teeth but when I came back the phone was stock to a black screen with this smiley :-(
I tried a soft restart but the phone starts then there are gears spinning and back to the screen with the smiley... I did a hard reset and same thing. The phone was full of battery when this happens.
I don't know what to do since all the people I saw with a bricked Lumia have a black screen with a thunder and a gear. But I saw nobody with this smiley!
Does someone knows what this means?
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 09:12 AM
- By windows phone 2012 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2012, 06:29 PM
- By unity04 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 84Last Post: 11-06-2012, 01:27 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 04:32 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 08:57 PM