- 12-05-2012, 02:27 PM #1
Just wondering, does anyone else have problems with their 920 constantly hanging up on them during phone calls? I'm assuming this is a screen sensitivity problem, as in having the side of your face/cheek touching the screen as it also sometimes switches over to speakerphone, so I'm guessing my face touched the screen buttons. I've been making a concerted effort NOT to touch the screen with my face, yet keep getting hang ups....today in particular, has been a bad hang up day. Is this common?
- 03-07-2013, 12:48 PM #6
I'm reviving this thread as I'm encountering the same problem again.....the first time I posted this issue, I had a bad phone and swapped it for a new one. Now, months later, the new phone is having the same issue, constantly hanging up on me (or hitting the speaker or call hold button) while I hold the phone to my face during a call. A couple things;
1. There is no screen protector
2. I notice the face of the phone is constantly lit up while I'm talking....it never goes dark.
3. I have adjusted the sensitivity of the screen to normal since I got the phone replacement back in December. It was working fine until the last few weeks. Now my frustration level has gotten to the point where it's nearly taken a flight across the room I'm so f#@*king mad at the thing.
Hopefully one of you have a potential solution. Thanks in advance, for any and all replies.
03-07-2013, 12:56 PM #7
- 195 Posts
Possibly ur proximity sensor got dirty... try to clean it with blowing compressed air into the earpiece, I think the best place in on a gas station where u blow ur tyres.ex iPhone3G and iPhone4 user, ex Lumia920 user
Now a proud Nokia Lumia930 user
Ceterum censeo, Androidam delendam esse!
- By WinampLlama in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2013, 02:40 PM
- By dacarter77 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2012, 05:24 PM
- By EhiBaye in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 11-19-2012, 05:59 AM
- By Xplode22 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 09-25-2012, 02:06 AM
- By VividBlue in forum HTC TITANReplies: 12Last Post: 04-20-2012, 11:50 PM