- 12-05-2012, 04:50 PM #1
I had a HTC 8X and returned it due to restart issues.
When I exchanged it for a nokia lumia 920 (Red and amazing), I chose to restore a back up of the HTC 8X.
Everything worked perfectly, with the exception of app restores. Since I restored I have the below showing in my app screen
I have looked into it and found that it's a HTC exclusive app.
There doesn't seem to be a way of stopping the download or deleting this.
Has anyone got any ideas?
- 12-06-2012, 06:06 AM #3
First thing I tried I get a greyed out 'pin to start' and 'rate and review' and a black and touchable 'share'.
I used share to find out it was a HTC app, this one to be precise - HTC | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)
Is there a support page for this sort of thing?
- By Mystictrust in forum Nokia Lumia 810Replies: 25Last Post: 02-14-2013, 02:28 PM
- By snaqvi91 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 6Last Post: 12-26-2012, 05:52 PM
- By netconcepts in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 19Last Post: 11-06-2012, 03:24 PM
- By aventador779 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 38Last Post: 10-28-2012, 12:17 PM
- By ziggygod in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2012, 09:48 AM