- 12-05-2012, 10:18 PM #1
Has anyone successfully flashed a different firmware on an unlocked international 920? I got mine from UAE, but I'd like to put an AU/NZ firmware on it as some features are missing.
Currently has 1232.2109.1242.1002 RM-821_ME_OpenMarket_VAR244662_Yellow_V9_Red (059R0H2)
I'd like to put on 1232.2109.1242.1001 RM-821_CV_AU_VAR244486_12421_002_Black_V1_Red (059Q9P1)
Also, anyone out there using that 2nd firmware? I think it's configuration ID 96539 in extras+info.
- 12-05-2012, 10:49 PM #3
- 12-05-2012, 11:17 PM #6
imho, you can flash to any rom variant you want, only remember that for international 920, you must chooce RM-821!
P.S: and what do you mean saying "an unlocked international 920" cause if it's about SIM-lock, I think it doesn't matter. You will neither lock nor unlock your Lumia by changing ROM, so you could even use T-Mobile ROM for Orange locked Lumia
- 12-05-2012, 11:21 PM #7
- 12-05-2012, 11:36 PM #9
- 12-06-2012, 12:11 AM #11
remember about "Install "WinUSB Drivers<architecture>.msi" from "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nokia\Nokia Care Suite\Drivers" (assumes x64 PC)"
- By BakIILife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 27Last Post: 05-05-2013, 05:03 PM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 18Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:25 AM
- By abhishek8605 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 16Last Post: 12-03-2012, 09:33 AM
- By Abhishek M in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2012, 03:41 AM
- By doublesman3486 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:38 AM