tweety1982

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone.

I have spent the last hour trying to figure this out.

When im in photos on the phone, it shows all my albums from facebook, plus whats actually on the phone. How can make it not show my facebook pictures. I filtered out the facebook contact in contacts by going to settings on turning on the filter. Can you do the same for photos? I only wanna see the photos that are on the phone.

Thx guys

ynight

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I can think of a way you probably wont like. Delete your FB account on the phone. It works if you use a third party FB app instead of the system intergred ones.

mrshamoozoo

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
The photos on your phone are always listed at the top. I feel you, it would be nice to be able to toggle on and off, but it being there isn't bad, easy access

ynight

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
it makes me wonder the same question, although im not bothered by them being there, but hey, that should be our choice

tweety1982

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok so im not crazy you cant do it.. really weird when they make so nice in contacts to chose which contacts to show up, they should do the exact same thing with photos..

t

ynight

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Ok so im not crazy you cant do it.. really weird when they make so nice in contacts to chose which contacts to show up, they should do the exact same thing with photos..

t
the windows 8 photo app let you do just that...I really want more win8 on wp8 lol

JSern

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site

t

QUICK, REPORT THIS TO MICROSOFT. So that they can squeeze in this fix in their next update

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb