Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Hey everyone.

I have spent the last hour trying to figure this out.

When im in photos on the phone, it shows all my albums from facebook, plus whats actually on the phone. How can make it not show my facebook pictures. I filtered out the facebook contact in contacts by going to settings on turning on the filter. Can you do the same for photos? I only wanna see the photos that are on the phone.

Thx guys

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    I can think of a way you probably wont like. Delete your FB account on the phone. It works if you use a third party FB app instead of the system intergred ones.

Really.. you cant filter it out?? thats stupid..

The photos on your phone are always listed at the top. I feel you, it would be nice to be able to toggle on and off, but it being there isn't bad, easy access

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    it makes me wonder the same question, although im not bothered by them being there, but hey, that should be our choice

Ok so im not crazy you cant do it.. really weird when they make so nice in contacts to chose which contacts to show up, they should do the exact same thing with photos..

t

Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety1982 View Post
    Ok so im not crazy you cant do it.. really weird when they make so nice in contacts to chose which contacts to show up, they should do the exact same thing with photos..

t
    the windows 8 photo app let you do just that...I really want more win8 on wp8 lol

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety1982 View Post

t
    QUICK, REPORT THIS TO MICROSOFT. So that they can squeeze in this fix in their next update

I don't see the problem with them just being there. It's not like you have to go into any of those folders..