Lumia 920's Daylight Fix

JSern

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Sooo, any news regarding about it?
It has been weeks since its launch, and I know Nokia has posted saying they're on to it.

SteveISU

Sep 26, 2006
Visit site
??? Nokia is too busy updating extra's and info 3 times, they don't feel there's anything wrong with the camera apparently.

JSern

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
??? Nokia is too busy updating extra's and info 3 times, they don't feel there's anything wrong with the camera apparently.

They don't "feel" there's anything wrong? That's a little understatement. I know the daylight quality can be fixed with some sharpening in some apps, but I did hear some news a few weeks ago, saying there will be a fix, I just wanna know are there any updates about it yet

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Extras is an app, so easily updated.id imagine the camera update is firmware, and therefore requires a system update.

Why not just be patient and wait for the update to be done properly, rather than quickly.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

mapleleafs89

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I'll be waiting for the fix before I purchase my Lumia 920. I'm confident it will come, and it will be done right however - I will still wait just to be sure.

JSern

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Extras is an app, so easily updated.id imagine the camera update is firmware, and therefore requires a system update.

Why not just be patient and wait for the update to be done properly, rather than quickly.
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

Well since like you said it's easily updated, why is it not here yet?
I know this sounds a little bit demanding, but it didn't take this long to update Lumia 900's camera last year

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I think they are taking a bit more time to make sure its fixed, as you don't get many chances to fix firmware.

jdhooghe

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Jesus christ, apparently people are unable to read other threads and insist posting new threads. IF you were so inclined to open your eyes, you'd see another thread showing a link showing the camera fix AND nokia commenting that the update will happen before the end of this month.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Jesus christ, apparently people are unable to read other threads and insist posting new threads. IF you were so inclined to open your eyes, you'd see another thread showing a link showing the camera fix AND nokia commenting that the update will happen before the end of this month.

haha Well if you look at the date most of the comments are from (12/5), this thread was basically done over a week ago before the news today about the update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss