Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

When I visit my albums section in Photos it shows ALL my folders from Facebook & Skydrive.

I don't want to show all these folders as there are loads and some of them are replicated because they are on both Facebook & Skydrive.

Any tips on how to stop this?

P.S. I am OK with new images being sync'd with SkyDrive just not the other way round.

Luke

P.P.S Any news on whatsapp becoming available?
    I'm looking for this aswell.

I want to manually choose what albums to have on my phone, and right now I'm both stuck with 35 Facebook-albums, and my SkyDrive-photos..

I want to know how to:

1: Delete photoalbums that I don't want on my phone.

2: Choose what albums/apps to sync photos with my phone or not.
    I figured out the facebook-issue, thanks to a post by Ronin1019 in a similar post here on wpcentral.

1: Go to settings
    2: Go to email + accounts
    3: Hold your finger on the Facebook-account, and choose "delete" .

This only deletes your Windows Phone 8 Facebook-acoount that you set up when you first booted your phone.

I'd rather reccomend using the Facebook-app from the Nokia App Store instead, which works more like Facebook should.

(Warning: Deleting the account from your accounts, this WILL delete all the integration you might have with facebook other than your photosync, so that all facebook-activity now must be done trough the app itself.)

Global Posts
    1,331 Global Posts
    it only downloads the pics if you view them...it isn't like it is taking up space or data bandwidth. If you don't want your phone connected to SkyDrive, I think you got the wrong phone, haha.

It seems to me that the albums are sorted by recent usage, so the albums that I don't view on FB often are way towards the bottom. They don't hurt anyone down there!