View Poll Results: How is the Speaker and Music quality of Lumia 920?
- 11. You may not vote on this poll
- 12-06-2012, 12:02 PM #1
Based on my previous thread in which i stated that according to GSMArena, the speaker voice quality of Lumia 920 is below average. Based on the response to that thread I received a mixed review. So what is your openion on the speaker voice and music quality of Lumia 920?
- 12-06-2012, 12:35 PM #4
my second phone s2 is louder , and I don't know if I am imagining but sometimes I hear something like a whiz (not sure about the word though) with high sound !!!
definitely not bad but I am not satisfied with it :(
- 12-06-2012, 01:13 PM #5
I use my phone to watch Netflix all the time and the volume gets more than loud enough, I'd swear you can even detect a little stereo separation which is surprising. It's pretty clear too, the classical music ringtones Nokia included sound wonderful, I use them as an alarm clock in the morning. Nice to wake up to.
Could the speaker be better? Sure I guess, but it's the best speaker I've had on any phone so far. I think it would be cool to have stereo speakers, one at either end of the phone, but that's probably too much to ask and would make the phone even bigger.
12-06-2012, 01:18 PM #6
- 38 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
speaker is loud when listening to music,movies,gaming etc. Volume goes to 30/30 and it really loud and clear.
Ear price is too quiet and speaker is quiet when using speaker phone. Volume is scaled to 10/10 and is really quiet so I imagine its intentionly limited volume in ear piece and speaker phone during calls.
- By emergenic in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 151Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:13 PM
- By Abhishek M in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2012, 04:41 AM
- By bear_lx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 60Last Post: 08-14-2011, 12:08 PM
- By deadp1xel in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 35Last Post: 06-29-2011, 10:11 AM
- By IamNabil in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2011, 04:01 AM