- 12-06-2012, 03:50 PM #1
Charge it to 100% at nite and unplug @ about 8AM
Two phones calls ~10 mins in the morning
some messages (>50) back and forth.
Facebook + twitter almost an hour (under LTE)
Internet shared to my iPad and download a few apps and did some speed tests (~10 mins)
Arrive at home about 5PM and left with 80% battery
Cellular data is turned off when not use.
Live tiles on for all apps
Email is set to munually fetch
battery saver off
Wifi off when not used
I don't have any reboot or freeze issue, never reset my phone.
Basically I just use the phone right out of the box.
The battery is poor for the first two days and now is getting better!
Happy Lumia 920 user!
Last edited by davidzip14; 12-06-2012 at 04:27 PM.
12-06-2012, 03:52 PM #2
- 557 Posts
I leave cellular data on and leave wifi on, plus I need pushmail for 1 account.
I dont want to baby my phone, I expect a smartphone these days to have good batterylife without micromanagement like that.
However, with 80% left, that would probably put a "wifi/celldata on" user with said pushmail with 60-50%, which is amazingly better than what I experienced. Congrats, you seem to have good batterylife :) .
- 12-06-2012, 04:01 PM #3
I didn't get good battery life for the first few days until I fully discharge and charge a few times. I will probably try leaving cellular ON the whole day tomorrow.
I think Nokia want to introduce this "Wireless charge pad" thing because they KNOW the battery is not that good so it wants to give us the option to be able to charge everywhere, even in the coffee house, just a theory :)
- By boatsnbeaches in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 34Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:32 AM
- By baileystein in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 10-30-2012, 04:30 PM
- By ninjaap in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 39Last Post: 06-04-2012, 01:20 PM
- By itsall4tay in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 10Last Post: 08-24-2011, 08:27 PM
- By UCFgrad05 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2011, 11:15 AM