12-06-2012, 09:11 PM #1
- 42 Posts
I just got my phone yesterday, it is my first windows phone and I have having some questions:
1. How you close apps? When I hold the back button and the apps pop up, but I don't know how to close them up, I have to go to that app and tap the back button a few times until it closes.
2. How to create folder tile? I really want to put all my similar apps in one tile(like put all my camera apps)
3. How to delete multiple pictures/apps? I only know how to delete them one by one, so I have to hold the picture for one second delete and move on to the next one...
4. How to turn off the super sensitive touch?
Those are the questions I have so far, thank you guys for helping out!
12-06-2012, 09:20 PM #2
- 68 Posts
1. Apps are only really open when your in them, but if you wanna close it just select it and hit the back button till it goes away.
2. Not possible as far as I'm aware, however all camera and picture apps are grouped together in the photo app itself.
3. When you go into pictures through the photo tile/app, select the album, and at the bottom of the screen should be a button with 3 ticks and 3 horizontal lines.
4. Don't know, Sorry.
- 12-06-2012, 09:20 PM #3
2.) i dont think this is available on the win8 system. at least not yet.
3.) simple. you can select multiple pictures and send/delete them. this is done by selecting "select" on the bottom middle of your screen.
4.) you can change the sensitivity through the settings under "display+touch"