12-07-2012, 07:39 AM #1
- 200 Posts
We're all still waiting on the 920 here in (snowy) Holland, so I'd like to have a little comparison to kill the time. I'm a bit concerned about the 920's daylight photo quality, but I don't know how good a picture taken by a 920 looks until I can compare it to pictures I take with my iPhone 4. Is there someone who can post a comparison or does anyone know a link? (no 4s or 5!)
- 12-07-2012, 09:08 AM #5
12-07-2012, 09:15 AM #6
- 190 Posts
I own the non-S iPhone4 and I have compared shots with a friend who does own the Lumia 920. If there is currently a 'problem' with daytime photos, the 920's 'problem' is still better than the iPhone 4! And if you were to compare any low light shots (and don't just think NIGHT, think any photo when the sun starts going down, or if there is imperfect indoor lighting, you don't live in a light studio, etc), then there is NO COMPARISON. My shots are very grainy.
And don't underestimate the importance of image stabilization that also means better photos. Doesn't address the optics (which is better anyway), but a more stable shot means a better picture.
12-07-2012, 09:25 AM #7
- 200 Posts
I've no doubt that even with the camera bug the 920 camera is better, but I'd just like to see a side by side comparison so I can see how much better the 920 is ;) Although that will probably make me want it even more and we still have to wait for a month...
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 02-24-2013, 04:34 AM
- By nokiafan99 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 32Last Post: 11-17-2012, 05:26 PM
- By evrdazed in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 22Last Post: 11-13-2012, 06:37 PM
- By Big Supes in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 14Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:56 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2012, 02:16 AM