- 12-07-2012, 11:05 AM #1
My L920 BT isn't working with my Pathfinder, it'll just stop in the middle of the call. The call stays active and the BT is connected but no audio is transmitted. I went to the AT&T store and they said if I get another one it'll most likely happen again. I asked that if I get another one and it does happen before my 14 day return period is up can I switch it out for another device (iPhone 5) and was told I couldn't. I'd really like to stay with this device (not an HTC fan) and the platform but I don't want to get another L920 and have the same issue.
1. 14 day return is up 12/15
2. Lumia 920 or iPhone 5 are the only options I really want to consider
3. Could this be fixed with a software update?
4. Other phones work fine on BT. iPhone 4S, WP7
12-07-2012, 11:20 AM #3
- 30 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I'm surprised that you are having trouble, I have a 2011 Infiniti FX and don't seem to be having any BT problems. If fact the system now reads my text messages for me thru the car speakers,didn't do that with my Iphone.. Only thing I having a problem with is playing music thru the cars USB port..
- 12-07-2012, 02:28 PM #4
So this is a software not a hardware issue? I'm not sure but it sounds like that's the popular opinion.
abailey535 - One of the reasons I love the WP O/S is how it reads texts etc via the BT in the car. Way better that iOS.
- By kdogg7117 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 11Last Post: 11-28-2012, 09:21 PM
- By Rancorbeast in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2012, 09:01 PM
- By v10type-r in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2012, 11:52 AM
- By noirsoft in forum HTC TITANReplies: 5Last Post: 12-14-2011, 12:46 AM