1. Turn off NFC unless you are using it.
2. Go to settings->Applications->Background Tasks and turn off everything you don't really need, especially Nokia Drive.
3. Turn off Feedback
4. Turn off Wifi unless you know you can connect to a hotspot as wiFi searching drains battery quickly, however keep wifi on when u have it as it is better than LTE (power)
5. Disable Wifi notification in advanced Wifi Setting
6. Set your mailbox inbox sync settings to something comfortable for you. (30 min? hour?)
7. Automatic brightness works best.
8. Consider keeping your screen timeout low.
9. OPTIONAL - Disable Location Services to prevent apps from accessing your GPS
10. Let your phone fully charge and discharge a few cycles ~ week or two, avoid using the wireless charger during this time.