Best over ear headphones(no beats!)

Starfire

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
I'd recommend Sennheiser HD-280s sound great 99bux and quite audiophile, easy to drive with a phone. Granted there not HD650's but a ton cheaper and not crap like beats, they hold up quite well too!

Shobiz

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
audio techinica ath-m-50s ~ 150 $ best value for money

As good as these headphone are, I wouldn't recommend them for a cell phone. These are straight up a staple in a professional recording studio. ****, people mixed albums with these. They will only sound good if you have ripped your cds at lossless.

AiR DEGETA

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I can only speak from personal experience but I have SMS Street by 50 Cent. They're incredible I try them out for the 1st time on my HTC Arrive & it blew my mind so I can imagine on a WP8 device. And on the bright they are very durable. If you decide to get them Amazon would probably have them $50 cheaper than other places.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I got the Monster X Nokia Purity On-Ear Headphones few days ago when I went to MS Store for my wireless charger.
I know they are not the best value but I like how it's fully compatible with WP, other headphones either don't have the controls or are far from fully compatible.

However I heard the Over-Ear ones are coming out soon and you can wear them wireless or wired, pretty cool.
Anyone knows the pricing on those?

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Here's an update on the Bose QuietComfort 15: I ended up getting the "Mobile Communications Kit" from Bose - which is pretty much just a replacement cable with a microphone but without any of the keys. Yes, it's not optimal - no volume control and you can't answer / end phone calls with the cable (instead you'll have to do that on your phone), but the microphone works - it's pretty usable. Definitely beats buying new headphones if you already have the otherwise excellent QC15.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon