12-07-2012, 03:08 PM #1
- 4 Posts
One thing that always bugged me with my Lumia 800 was that I couldn't control music playback via Bluetooth in my car. Zune worked without an issue but Nokia Music (and Spotify for that matter) couldn't be controlled. I assume this was because MS locked it down.
Does anyone know if this is fixed in Windows phone 8/Lumia 920? Not a dealbreaker but would be nice to know.
- By zfarooq in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-11-2013, 03:14 PM
- By Vitogalaxy in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2013, 08:12 AM
- By geekmaster in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 9Last Post: 09-19-2012, 03:32 PM
- By napkatz in forum WindowsCentral.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2012, 07:44 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2012, 07:57 PM