- 12-07-2012, 04:09 PM #1
Since I am coming from Android I have all my contacts in Google. The in the store used a machine to move my contacts from my old SG2 to 920. Not all phone numbers got moved though. How can I resync the contacts to get everything?
12-07-2012, 04:25 PM #4
- 36 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I hand an Android device storing all my contacts in Google. When I moved to WP a couple of years ago, I am still using Google as my main source of contacts and calendar. So, yes, once you add your Google account, your contacts come over as well.
- By lavalleema in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2012, 04:09 PM
- By jleebiker in forum HTC TrophyReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2012, 09:56 AM
- By idontknowabob in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 4Last Post: 04-26-2012, 10:32 PM
- By p_f22 in forum HTC RadarReplies: 0Last Post: 03-26-2012, 11:39 PM
- By jfchica1987 in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2011, 07:58 PM