12-08-2012, 05:31 AM #1
- 1 Posts
I would like to know if anyone else's 920 has been "destroyed" following the Display-Touch update?
Both myself and my colleague's phones were updated on Thursday night and now neither phone is working properly. Mine seems to be doing the following:
- When power button is pressed to unlock, the screen remains black but the three buttons are lit up white. The phone eventually comes to life and can eventually be unlocked.
- Phone unable to keep correct time and date (reverts to 01 September 2012) and needs to be switched onto manual date and time.
- Phone freezes during operation with the screen going strange shades of colour (phone then needs to be left where it goes into lock screen mode and can eventually be unlocke again).
- Screen lights up and goes "scrambled" in a grey colour (just like ey used to scamble satellite TV photos back in the analogue days.
I have done soft resets, a hard reset and also restored the phone to Factory reset state but to no avail.
Has anyone else had this issue following the update? If not I'm guessing we've both got dud phones for the same batch and will now need new ones?!
12-08-2012, 11:26 AM #3
- 255 Posts
- By DarrenSproat in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2012, 12:13 PM
- By xattica in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 75Last Post: 12-14-2012, 04:48 PM
- By JConn_Lefty in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:08 PM
- By garrymcd in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2012, 11:30 AM
- By geonex88 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 11Last Post: 11-16-2012, 02:15 PM