I'm disappointed! Why r the apps not ENOUGH!

Sahumah Mayaba

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone :)

Okay I've been saving up for months to buy Nokia Lumia 920 and got it last week, thank God. :love:

BUT, I'm a bit disappointed cos I didn't find whatsApp and the phone seemed to be poor with apps. I don't know how to send photos using bluetooth and don't know nothing about it! I'm trying to read but my question is why r the apps VERY few? or it is just me who doesn't know how to deal with it?

Anyway I LOVE the phone's camera IT IS THE BEST EVER!

Please help even to send me to other threads about apps maybe I just failed to download them in the correct way!

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You didn't find ONE app and you are disappointed?

You don't know answers to how to use the phone and you are disappointed?

What apps do you want?

Welcome to WPC btw.

Sahumah Mayaba

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
LOL I know I shouldn't be upset just for not finding whatsApp but I use it more than any other app! I was like no whatsApp no Line even the twitter app s poor! and it is hard to transfer files or manage them! I send photos from my laptop through bluetooth and don't know where they go! I used to think iphone s the most complicated phone until I got this... but to be honest I still LOVE it!

dogfish54

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
WhatsApp is coming back very soon, they are making some big improvements to it.

Check out this link App #Switch It was featured on WPcentral a few days ago, it will help you find apps similar to ones you were using on Android as sometimes the names are different.

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
To send a photo via Bluetooth, open up the photo on your phone, click the three little dots in the lower right of the screen, and then tap 'share'. When Bluetooth is turned on (via the settings) there is an option in the share menu for Bluetooth. Select that and share to any windows phone or android you want. Afaik Apple doesn't allow Bluetooth file transfer, unless an app enables it I guess.

Sahumah Mayaba

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
To send a photo via Bluetooth, open up the photo on your phone, click the three little dots in the lower right of the screen, and then tap 'share'. When Bluetooth is turned on (via the settings) there is an option in the share menu for Bluetooth. Select that and share to any windows phone or android you want. Afaik Apple doesn't allow Bluetooth file transfer, unless an app enables it I guess.

Thank u so much! This s VERY helpful ;)

Sahumah Mayaba

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
WhatsApp is coming back very soon, they are making some big improvements to it.

Check out this link App #Switch It was featured on WPcentral a few days ago, it will help you find apps similar to ones you were using on Android as sometimes the names are different.

Thanks millions! THIS S GREEEEEAT NEWS!!!! I'll b waiting! & thanks 4 link! I got some nice apps. :)

AlexRodriguezNY

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
This are my two grains of salt, every time you see the three dots on the bottom right corner of the screen that means that's there is more. So try to explore and you will find more options. Also use you tube.There are a lot of useful videos in there. 😉

juanitoriv

Windows 10 Champion
Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to WP. I use explorer & Music Match Jukebox from like 2003 (is STILL my regular music player on my PC, just cause I like. BUTTER!!). There's tons of tips and suggestions here. And if you don't find something, just ask.

Happy holidays!!

AlexRodriguezNY

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
120,000 apps and growing are not enough for him.Wow , how many he wants to install on his phone. How many of that amount does he really plan to use? Not enough.C'mon.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't use Instragram, but I think its inclusion in the marketplace will be beneficial to the platform. The same goes for every other niche app or popular program that has an already established user base on iOS and Android. Developers look at adoption rates of new technology and base their projects around what will provide them with the most bang for their buck. If Windows Phone nets them 25,000 users it may not be worth the investment (time + money) on their part to sell the app for $1.99 on the market. However, if they were able to get 250,000 users the tables have turned ever so slightly.

Sometimes you'll find a diamond in the rough, an application that is designed for Windows Phone and runs better than the equivalent on other platforms. We need more applications like that, which leverage the benefits of Windows Phone, but that also carry the mass market appeal as they were widely used on iOS and Android. If Rhapsody, MOG, Pandora, etc. were all better on Windows Phone that would get you some converts. If you had the best Twitter client, Instagram, Facebook, "x" version of a particular game series arrived and blew away the competition with Xbox Live integration and achievements...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)