Screen protector that actually works?

Visual360

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Because of the way the Lumia 920's semi-rounded glass front, no screen protector I tried seems to work. The edges just don't stick well enough that it's quite disappointing. Any suggestions?

RumpRoast

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the Best Skins Ever is similar to the Zagg with the rubbery feel and orange peel look. The best one is from ATT on my Focus that adheres to the screen but peels off fairly easy. Its similar to that of the casemate or otterbox but with the curved screen it won't work very well.

Its a shame because those protectors are very smooth and doesn't catch when swiping.

steeleblue

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I have Ghost Armor. It's like Zagg but without the rubbery feeling or the orange peel. I had it put on at the mall. I went with the full body so the back wraps all the way around from screen to screen. It does give a bit more grip. The screen protector is perfectly clear and my finger slides quite easily. The only thing bad I have to say about it is the screen protector is about a hairs width too narrow. It goes to the edge but I would really like it if it wrapped a bit more.

But all in all I'm very happy with it.

scubus

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
"Zagg Dry" makes me think that it is a "Dry" protector; no liquid application? Does it fit around the whole screen or does it not cover the rounded areas?

Mine fits around most of the curves - it is a hair short along the bottom edge. I have the full body and the back is textured just like the original finish. It is very hard to tell there is anything on the phone at all. It is a dry installation - no liquid - which I prefer over the wet application on my iPhones. It also removes more easily if you need to get it off the phone for any reason.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb