12-08-2012, 12:09 PM #1
- 1 Posts
How to share post by using facebook app, i did not find any option there, further how we can share our photos directly from our photos folder like i used to do it in my android phone just select a photo and press share button and i will get all social apps to share with, i did not find any apps except linked in.
please guide to resolve this issue.
- 12-08-2012, 02:28 PM #2
You can share photos from the built in windows phone photo app but I don't think the Facebook app allows you to do that. One workaround could be to save the pictures on your phone and then share. It involves a bit more steps, but hey, it works!
- By Mile#WP in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 03-25-2015, 12:57 PM
- By garak0410 in forum Xbox Console GamingReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2012, 07:34 AM
- By rsuter in forum OneDriveReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2012, 10:56 AM
- By SPR1NGzje in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-28-2012, 05:13 PM
- By adamopinheiro in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 12-12-2011, 08:02 PM