- 12-08-2012, 06:35 PM #1
Does anyone have a Ghost Armor carbon fiber case? My sister and I were considering getting them, but their site doesn't really have pictures of them. I was wondering if someone could maybe upload a picture or two and/or describe what the cases are like.
12-08-2012, 10:05 PM #3
- 87 Posts
I had the clear put on mine at the mall. But I looked at the carbon fiber. It felt ok but seemed thin. I asked and they are cut like my clear so the back wraps all the way around from screen to screen. There are end pieces too. I have a red 920 and thought about putting the black or grey on. It would leave just enough of the phone case showing to look kind of like pinstripes. The red was definitely not a match for my red phone, their's is a deeper red.
Check their website for a store near you and go look. I also suggest having them install it. I put Zagg on all my previous phones myself and to be honest it's worth the extre $15 for the pro install. Especially since they will redo it if they screw it up.
- 12-09-2012, 12:33 AM #5
I was more curious as to what the Ghost Armor actually WAS. They call it both a "wrap" and a "case" on the description page, so I wasn't sure how durable it was or what its true function was. Does it actually add protection against falls or just grip to prevent them?
- By ecthroi in forum HTC TITANReplies: 25Last Post: 11-03-2011, 01:24 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 9Last Post: 11-01-2011, 12:38 AM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 29Last Post: 10-29-2011, 02:25 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2011, 09:55 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 08:26 AM