- 12-09-2012, 09:43 AM #1
I apologize if this had already been answered in another thread but I could not find it.... But does anybody know why you can only hear voicemails over the speakerphone on the visual voicemail application with AT&T? I find that rather odd and don't know if it is a bug or normal functionality. The AT&T rep did not know if it was a bug or not and seemed confused himself and he owns a Lumia 920 as well. Any help or comments are appreciated!
- 12-18-2012, 09:37 AM #5
Wow I feel dumb lol!!! Yeah I turned it up and now I can hear it in the ear piece.... I was just confused because I thought I was turning up the volume of the ringer and not the ear piece, it is strange how they show it as turning up the ringer volume and not in call volume.
12-18-2012, 01:29 PM #6
- 382 Posts
You aren't dumb, it is an annoying problem. For whatever reason, the visual voicemail volume is connected to the system volume instead of in call volume. I always have my phone on vibrate, so whenever I need to listen to a voicemail, I always forget to turn up the volume and have to restart the message. It isn't really a bug, but it is annoying.
- By Derausgewanderte in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-29-2012, 07:37 PM
- By ZombieBacchus in forum HTC TITANReplies: 11Last Post: 12-08-2011, 04:30 PM
- By jrdatrackstar1223 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 09-26-2011, 12:22 PM
- By mclsmoot in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 28Last Post: 08-31-2011, 01:30 AM
- By Lucyeth#WP in forum HTC Arrive / 7 ProReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2011, 01:49 PM