12-09-2012, 11:25 AM #1
- 1 Posts
I have had my Lumia 920 (AT&T) for almost one month and I love it. I had a semi-smart Samsung alias before I upgraded. I sent myself a test text message to my Alias phone (Verizon) and only part of the text came through. Now other people in my contact list, one by one, have been calling to tell me my texts are not coming through, or only partially coming through. The only thing they have in common is that they all have more traditional flip phones or similar.
Has anyone experienced this and is there a fix (other than telling THEM to upgrade THEIR phone so mine will function correctly!) ?
- 12-09-2012, 12:13 PM #2
Are the messages longer than 160 characters? From VZW's site:What happens if the maximum character length is exceeded?
Only 160 characters of the message will be received. All remaining characters will be deleted.
- By aldovelco in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2012, 03:18 PM
- By ineedadollaortwo in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2012, 04:03 PM
- By chuchi78 in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:17 AM
- By Bballbenb in forum General Tablet DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 05-07-2012, 04:40 AM
- By mattschwabby in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 7Last Post: 12-11-2011, 08:41 AM