Any news regarding Lumia 920 India launch date & price??... Desperately waiting!!!

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

It is sad to see that this particular phone is getting sold out worldwide even after re-shipments and there is not even a launch date mention for India. Though it already available in other Asian countries such as China, HongKong, Malaysia, Singapore.. :angry:

Does anyone have any clue regarding its India launch and pricing?

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
In Malaysia, the cost if you convert to INR comes out to be around 35k.. which I think its just fine since all the top of the line phones (except iPhone) are around that price only.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
yep 42k is much more than an acceptable price.. but is the India pricing already out?

Long time back..don't know if it is official, but Ithink I saw preorders for that price.

Wonder who will buy it for that price tag. The damn 900 is 31-32, can u imagine.

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Long time back..don't know if it is official, but Ithink I saw preorders for that price.

Wonder who will buy it for that price tag. The damn 900 is 31-32, can u imagine.

The price you are talking about which released long time back was after direct conversion of some euro value when its prices were announced in some European conuntry. Although, the prices have been varied and its lesser in Asia as compared to Europe.

HK - 39.5k
Malaysia - 35k
Europe (any country) - 40-46k

Yes, 900 is over priced, I am hoping it to fall with the launch of new Lumia series...

Paavan Shukla

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site

According to my sources who are high up there in Nokia confirm that the phone will launch in India on 14/15th January. and will be available in stores in the same week. The price will be 1K cheaper to HTC's Windows8x,which comes to around 32,999.
The launch was scheduled for Christmas but was pushed back due to the Proximity sensor issue and the camera issue. Nokia are still trying to sort out Wireless Bluetooth problem,which they havent yet taken care of in US and Canada.

spiderbatman

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site

According to my sources who are high up there in Nokia confirm that the phone will launch in India on 14/15th January. and will be available in stores in the same week. The price will be 1K cheaper to HTC's Windows8x,which comes to around 32,999.
The launch was scheduled for Christmas but was pushed back due to the Proximity sensor issue and the camera issue. Nokia are still trying to sort out Wireless Bluetooth problem,which they havent yet taken care of in US and Canada.

Well..Nokia Customer Care is repetitively mentioning the launch date to be in 1st week of Jan with no details on price. And even with your "sources high up" quoting the price to be around 32k.. I highly doubt it.. (though I wish it comes out to be true).

By the way, which wireless bluetooth problem are you talking about?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon