- 12-10-2012, 05:12 AM #1
Does anyone else feel cheated on this deal? I had an iPhone for years and kept seeing press on the 920 so I ran out on launch day and bought it. Then Nokia comes out with the free purity headphones offer and since I bought mine on day one I don't qualify? If I waited a few weeks I could have gotten my color choice and the headphones. It doesn't sit well and emails remain unanswered.
12-10-2012, 05:35 AM #4
- 83 Posts
Also, the offer was specific to those who purchased at a very small list of stores (there's a thread around here somewhere that lists them). I don't feel cheated at all btw. It'd be great to get those for free, but I got the charging plate free, and with all the credits I pretty much got the phone free too. And it's an awesome phone!
12-10-2012, 06:59 AM #6
- 656 Posts
- 12-10-2012, 09:36 AM #9
And sorry, but that's how sales and special promos in the world works. They go live one day and dead another and there is someone always caught in between or who "just missed it". Such is life.
- 12-10-2012, 09:51 AM #10
Would you have bought the phone without the extra incentives? If not, then you could say that feeling cheated out of something is reasonably acceptable. But, if you were going to buy a Lumia 920 no matter what then who cares if you got the wireless charger or headphones?
- By 05Paris in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 49Last Post: 12-01-2012, 03:10 PM
- By massifheed in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 15Last Post: 07-17-2012, 05:43 AM
- By barkinglama in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 4Last Post: 07-02-2012, 12:24 PM
- By wsoftvn in forum App SpotlightReplies: 20Last Post: 03-16-2012, 09:38 AM
- By VernonEL in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 0Last Post: 05-04-2011, 06:03 AM