Free Headphone Offer

Awentz66

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else feel cheated on this deal? I had an iPhone for years and kept seeing press on the 920 so I ran out on launch day and bought it. Then Nokia comes out with the free purity headphones offer and since I bought mine on day one I don't qualify? If I waited a few weeks I could have gotten my color choice and the headphones. It doesn't sit well and emails remain unanswered.

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Why do you feel cheated?

Its an offer to appease the people who didn't manage to get the initial batch of 920s, and then had to deal with the frustrations of them being out of stock.

robstunner

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The Nokia kiosk at the Chicago land area is embarrassing. I walked by last weekend and it was one guy standing at the speakers and watching a movie oblivious to anything.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

lottidah

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Also, the offer was specific to those who purchased at a very small list of stores (there's a thread around here somewhere that lists them). I don't feel cheated at all btw. It'd be great to get those for free, but I got the charging plate free, and with all the credits I pretty much got the phone free too. And it's an awesome phone!

lordofthereef

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
Also, the offer was specific to those who purchased at a very small list of stores
THIS. Turns out it has nothing to do with people buying it on launch day, but even if it did, why the uset? People who bought on launch day made the purchase without the offer of a free gift (except the charging pad). Now that people STILL don't get an additional free gift they are angry? Gift me break...

Beltelmel

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else feel cheated on this deal? I had an iPhone for years and kept seeing press on the 920 so I ran out on launch day and bought it. Then Nokia comes out with the free purity headphones offer and since I bought mine on day one I don't qualify? If I waited a few weeks I could have gotten my color choice and the headphones. It doesn't sit well and emails remain unanswered.

No, I don't feel cheated because I didn't buy the phone at one of the pop up stores as stated in the free headphone offer. I bought it at AT&T.

Daniel Rubino

Editor-in-chief
Staff member
Jan 19, 2006
Visit site
No, you wouldn't have. It was a deal Nokia was offering only to people who bought from a handful of Nokia-owned Kiosks.

And sorry, but that's how sales and special promos in the world works. They go live one day and dead another and there is someone always caught in between or who "just missed it". Such is life.

wamsille

Banned
Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Would you have bought the phone without the extra incentives? If not, then you could say that feeling cheated out of something is reasonably acceptable. But, if you were going to buy a Lumia 920 no matter what then who cares if you got the wireless charger or headphones?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism