Outlook Facebook connection - is FB supposed to pop up automatically on the Lumia?

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I've connected Twitter and Facebook to my Outlook.com account. On my phone, the Twitter account automatically pops up. Facebook, however, doesn't. I have to add it manually and my notifications don't work.

Is Facebook supposed to pop up automatically as well? I'm having the feeling that this not happening might be the reason why the live tile won't show any information on my Lumia.

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
No, I set it up on outlook.com and it doesn't automatically show up under accounts on the phone
Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro2_224 using Board Express

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Then add it there as well. Should fix it. Merely linking them on outlook.com doesnt mean the phone recieves notifications on the Me-tile :) .

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
The Me tile should show a number if you have notifications, but yes, it is not push. I'm not sure what the polling interval happens to be.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Hope it's okay that I can jump on this thread to ask a question...

I don't use Facebook, but my wife was trying to do something on there and I wanted to see if it can be done with WP8. She has a setting that she has to approve any pictures with her in them (maybe taged...I don't know the lingo). She could not see a way to do it from the me tile or the app. Anyone know of a way to do that on this phone?

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3