- 12-10-2012, 10:20 AM #1
I've contacted O2 and searched the internet to find the APN settings for MMS.
I've got the details but when I try to enter them into the 920 I'm unable to save them. (no tick lite up at the bottom).
It seems text is working fine but MMS isn't.. Wow.. it's taken me virtually all day to set this new handset up.. It really does need to be more streamlined than this if WP8 / Nokia what this thing to take off.
Any help most welcome..
I've located this very helpful post and confirmed the settings with O2. But still no luck.. can't send MMS..
what a fiasco..
Last edited by uktivo; 12-10-2012 at 11:58 AM.
03-11-2013, 11:55 AM #2
- 4 Posts
hey had alot problems myself , o2 gave me these and they worked
WAP gateway (URL): 188.8.131.52
WAP gateway port: 8080
MMSC (URL): http://mmsc.mms.o2.co.uk/
MMSC port: 8002
Maximum MMS size: blank
IP type: IPv4v6
03-06-2014, 03:50 PM #3
- 1 Posts
I'm having trouble too with my 1020. All the info shown above is already in the phone as I simply put my old sim into it, etc but they details aren't highlighted - rather they're almost whited out kind of thing.
As such I can't receive or send MMS. Haven't attempted WAP yet.
- By docoy in forum HTC 8XReplies: 1Last Post: 03-03-2013, 05:07 PM
- By sibrecat in forum HTC 8XReplies: 22Last Post: 12-14-2012, 12:21 PM
- By luckylifo in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:53 AM
- By h589221 in forum HTC SurroundReplies: 3Last Post: 10-26-2011, 10:54 AM
- By nekrojess in forum LG QuantumReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:22 PM