Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

I did factory reset on my phone the day I got it and it was all good.

But today, I tried to soft restart the phone using volume down + power button. Now it's refusing to turn back on :( I see the nokia logo and then it just shows a blue screen before turning itself off.

Have I bricked it :(?

Looks like you'll need to flash your Lumia. Follow the L920 Sticker procedure. Pretty easy to do.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by TMavC5 View Post
    Looks like you'll need to flash your Lumia. Follow the L920 Sticker procedure. Pretty easy to do.
    Thanks. I guess I'll have to find a windows machine first. I am also confused about my lumia 920 code and the release window. Any ideas how I can find that out? My phone is a factory unlocked red 920 from Clove.

Looks like http://forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lu...tm#post1792564 did the trick for me. I'd suggest everyone to try that first before trying to flash the firmware as that method is a lot simpler.

Quote Originally Posted by luckylifo View Post
    Looks like http://forums.wpcentral.com/nokia-lu...tm#post1792564 did the trick for me. I'd suggest everyone to try that first before trying to flash the firmware as that method is a lot simpler.
    awesome..