12-10-2012, 05:21 PM #1
- 1,090 Posts
So, I just noticed recently that the live tile oh my ESPN map from Nokia only shows around 15% or less than it is supposed to (when it flips to show game scores). The remaining part of the life tile just shows a block of my accent color
Has anyone experienced something similar? If so, how were you able to fix it?Pastor of All Saints Lutheran Church in Mason, MI
God's work, our hands.
Preaching the Gospel.
Holding a Windows Phone.
- 12-10-2012, 05:32 PM #2
Nope. I've experienced the tile not updating the current score. It'll show the same score the next day, until another one of my favorite teams play.
Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
12-10-2012, 08:18 PM #3
- 157 Posts
Yes. The same thing is happening with my ESPN live tile. I've unpinned it and repinned it to no avail. I haven't messed with it since. I'm not sure when it started, but it's been maybe a day. Even when the tile wasn't screwed up, but the updates kinda sucked. It showed the 3rd quarter score of a football game for probably a week, until one of my other "favorites" started playing.
- By Blackwood504 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 24Last Post: 05-03-2012, 03:31 AM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2012, 09:12 AM
- By kenzibit in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2012, 08:36 AM
- By based_graham in forum Windows Phone AppsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-27-2012, 04:45 PM
- By based_graham in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2012, 08:13 AM