Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. david90531's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    895 Posts
       #1  
    Where do we get the Dolby headphones from Nokia? Is it available in Canada?
    Perhaps this should be in my next set of questions for MS stores.

    Anyone own the headphones and have any idea where to get them physically or online?
  2. pjs37's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    445 Posts
    Global Posts
    455 Global Posts
    #2  
    I believe Dolby Headphones is a sound option under settings that "enhances" you audio playback through headphones...

    Dolby Headphone is music to our ears – Nokia Conversations : the official Nokia blog
  3. david90531's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    895 Posts
       #3  
    oh haha sorry for the silliness, and thanks for the answer!
    I guess I meant those overhead purity headphones with Nokia
  4. ninnnnnja's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    68 Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by david90531 View Post
    oh haha sorry for the silliness, and thanks for the answer!
    I guess I meant those overhead purity headphones with Nokia
    not available in canada, the offer was only valid in nokia stores anyway (which don't exist here in canada).
  5. david90531's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    895 Posts
       #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ninnnnnja View Post
    not available in canada, the offer was only valid in nokia stores anyway (which don't exist here in canada).
    Yikes, just more great news for Canadians! Maybe it will be available online at one point..
  6. ninnnnnja's Avatar
    Member

    Posts
    68 Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by david90531 View Post
    Yikes, just more great news for Canadians! Maybe it will be available online at one point..
    Oh, you are talking about buying them? I thought you meant getting it for free with the phone. Well you can acquire just about anything online...

Similar Threads

  1. BT headphones and YouTube
    By 1jaxstate1 in forum Samsung Focus
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 03:34 AM
  2. Song change using mic buttons on headphones
    By emc2010 in forum HTC Surround
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 08:39 AM
  3. Focus Sound with headphones
    By gibbyhome in forum Samsung Focus
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2010, 11:55 AM

Posting Permissions