- 12-11-2012, 12:20 AM #3
I don't know how I feel about some of the obvious shills that ms is rolling out. You can go to chumlee's twitter account and see that he posts from an iPhone. At least Jessica Alba really uses her wp8 device. I'm no expert, but I feel like the W8/WP8 advertising campaign has been really bit or miss. Some of the commercials for W8 seem to be really good, but then other times I see the completely embarrassing stuff, such as #droidrage on twitter, or the Oprah iPad/Surface snafu. I'm sure other people have different opinions, but some of it makes me cringe...
- 12-11-2012, 06:38 AM #4
Meh. Apple has done it for years even when people wouldn't even think of using a power book you would see the stupid glowing Apple logo on the screen. So in my head I say good for MS. The fact that things like that work is even more depressing. I remember on a camera forum thread someone actually said they were going to buy a Nikon camera because thats what CSI used so it obviousily must be the best or else the wouldn't use it. Nvm the fact it was a TV show or that those are not even good reasons for buying an expensive camera like that (Not that Nikon is a bad camera system I just think you could find much better reasons to justify it)
- 12-11-2012, 09:38 AM #7
It was an odd spot too. They didn't show the home screen, just Skype on the phone and computer. They even talked about Skype for a few seconds. It was definitely a Lumia 900, black in the black gel case.
- By KoukiFC3S in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 220Last Post: 01-02-2013, 11:54 PM
- By lovenokia in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 28Last Post: 11-06-2012, 08:36 PM
- By Randomthom in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 0Last Post: 11-01-2012, 07:18 AM
- By km99 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2012, 12:22 PM
- By Mathiew24 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2012, 08:05 PM