Lumia 920 - Orange Care or other UK insurance

gizzzmo

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Does anyone know how much it currently costs to insure Nokia Lumia 920 on Orange UK? Their prices previously were very straightforward - ?12 for an IPhone, ?6 for any other phone. Now, I have phoned them up today and magically the insurance for Lumia 920 is ?10??? This is very confusing as their website still recognises only three options - ?6, ?12, ?15 - Orange Care UK - Current prices. Does anyone have insured their Lumia with Orange UK? Do you have any other recommendations for insurance?

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Did you get this straight from Orange UK? I was told I can't insure mine because I got mine from P4U. P4U insurance is about ?7.99 so pretty much similar to Orange?

gizzzmo

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
well... when I first talked to Orange, they said they understood I had just upgraded my phone with P4U and advised that the insurance price will change with the next bill from ?12 to ?6, on this month's bill the insurance was ?12 so I phoned up again and magically the new quote I got was ?10! So very confusing. typical Orange I guess.

davidh07

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah Orange are pretty poor. I went into the orange store the monday after the 920 was released, woman in the shop said the phone wasnt released until the friday on Orange because it hadnt been ok'd for the Orange network. Went into P4U next door and asked if they had the 920 on Orange and 10 mins later i was walking out the shop phone in hand.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Yeah Orange are pretty poor. I went into the orange store the monday after the 920 was released, woman in the shop said the phone wasnt released until the friday on Orange because it hadnt been ok'd for the Orange network. Went into P4U next door and asked if they had the 920 on Orange and 10 mins later i was walking out the shop phone in hand.

You should have walked back in the Orange store to show them!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon