Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Is there anywhere where you're able to buy parts for the Lumia 920 at all? Like a replacement shell for the phone, not a case. Or even a screen if you can replace them.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,504 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eXiilez View Post
    Is there anywhere where you're able to buy parts for the Lumia 920 at all? Like a replacement shell for the phone, not a case. Or even a screen if you can replace them.
    Check eBay. Others have pointed to this site, but I have no idea how reliable they are: Nokia Lumia 920 Replacement Parts
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com

In Germany, there is an online shop named gerry-mobilfunk.de which has spare parts for many phone models. I already ordered some parts for other phones there, for example my old N8 and service and shipping was always good.

Tehy have parts for the Lumia 920, too: Nokia Lumia-920 RM-820 RM-821 Handy Ersatzteile kaufen Display,Lautsprecher,Mikrofone...

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    So to be clear, if I got a nasty scratch on my phone and wanted to replace the glass I only need the $46 digitzer not the entire LCD assembly?

There's nothing on eBay in my country at all except for cases for the phone. The website looked alright however, the screens looked to be stamped with at&ts logo.. My phone is from Australia and we don't have that and my phone isn't stamped.

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Did you buy the whole LCD or just the dgitizer?

Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I saw someone mention this on xda before.
    Nokia Repair Parts - Nokia Lumia 920 - Parts4repair.Com

They have full screen assembly right now. But they will have shells soon-ish I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by erzhik View Post
    I saw someone mention this on xda before.
    Nokia Repair Parts - Nokia Lumia 920 - Parts4repair.Com

They have full screen assembly right now. But they will have shells soon-ish I believe.
    Ordered my screen with Digitiser from them today so we will see how long it takes to get shipped and what its like....

Replacing the shell looks like an incredibly delicate process :-/. Anyone know of any shops here in the U.S. that'll do the labor for you? The top corner of my yellow 920 just got scuffed/chipped pretty noticeably :(

hi how much would it cost to replace a nokia lumia 920 screen?

what about the touch screen + digitizer?
    Nokia Lumia 920 Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement
    is it genuine or an aftermarket one?

Replacing the shell is not tough at all. I was really nervous about doing it but I did it in under 30 minutes---and it only took that long because of an over abundance of caution. I tried so hard to get a cyan 920 but was unable to get one through ATT or online for over six weeks and finally just got a black 920. Bought a matte cyan OEM housing here: New Blue Matte Housing Cover Case with Sim Tray for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay

and followed a YouTube video which provided step by step instructions and the swap was pretty simple, even for me--I'm not the most adventurous or skilled person in the world. If you're thinking of doing this, don't think it's overwhelming--it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by hasasimo View Post
    Replacing the shell looks like an incredibly delicate process :-/. Anyone know of any shops here in the U.S. that'll do the labor for you? The top corner of my yellow 920 just got scuffed/chipped pretty noticeably :(
    Replacing the shell is not tough at all. I was really nervous about doing it but I did it in under 30 minutes---and it only took that long because of an over abundance of caution. I tried so hard to get a cyan 920 but was unable to get one through ATT or online for over six weeks and finally just got a black 920. Bought a matte cyan OEM housing here: New Blue Matte Housing Cover Case with Sim Tray for Nokia Lumia 920 | eBay

and followed a YouTube video which provided step by step instructions and the swap was pretty simple, even for me--I'm not the most adventurous or skilled person in the world. If you're thinking of doing this, don't think it's overwhelming--it isn't.