Awaiting Red Nokia 920 - I Tunes synching

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered this phone, I love how the red one looks and became bored with the IOS On Apple phones.
However most of my music is on I Tunes (over 130gb). I know there is an app for windows phone in the app store, does it play nice with I Tunes?
My son had a sony phone and their bridge software for macs was terrible.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
The app is on the mac app store. There is a bug that syncing doesn't work. But it will be fixed soon.

Edit: It doesn't work with 8 phones. Look at the reviews.

Last edited:

jfo7404

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had no issues syncing my music and photos to my mac. In fact, it allows you to sync music as ringtones and which allow them to be seen in Nokia's Ringtone Maker app.

sheharyarali

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Im using the Mac version from [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/windows-phone/id415571499?mt=12&at=10l3Vy]here[/URL]. Everything works fine and it pretty much syncs everything on Itunes HOWEVER biggest issue is the speed. It takes about 30 seconds to sync 1 picture( 4 mb appox). I dont even know how long it takes for the videos because I had to leave it overnight for the initial sync.

krystea

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Using what shehary linked to. Synced MOST of the music I had dragged into a playlist for my L920 successfully. There were a few albums that wouldn't sync (protected AAC files), also a couple other albums that wouldn't sync where I have no idea why. Seems there may be a bug regarding syncing, but it will probably be fixed soon-ish. The app is free, so it wouldn't hurt to give it a try.

gerbilly

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies, I now have to wait until the 17th of December for the phone:eck:

I have downloaded the app from the Mac App store, so just have to wait and see how it goes.

I never thought a confirmed apple fan like myself would ever be so excited by a microsoft product!!!:winktongue:

zipro

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
The app is on the mac app store. There is a bug that syncing doesn't work. But it will be fixed soon.

Edit: It doesn't work with 8 phones. Look at the reviews.

There's been an update for WP8 (about 4 weeks ago). Been using it ever since I got my Lumia 920, works like a charm.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa