- 12-11-2012, 10:49 AM #1
I'm very interested to purchase this (white) for my black L920, but the product pictures look a bit too good to be true.
Anyone purchased these, or has used them for their previous Lumia before??
BodyGuardz Armor Carbon Fiber for Nokia Lumia 920 - Windows Phone Protective Films - The WP Central Store
- 12-11-2012, 11:01 AM #2
I've seen something comparable from Ghost Armor in person and it looked very good. Here's the link for reference;
Ghost Armor | Nokia Lumia 920
Thinking the gunmetal or white would look hot on my White 920:)
01-14-2013, 12:20 PM #6
- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Just fitted mine, had to fiddle with it a bit to position the sticker properly but its about 95% perfect now (its difficult to get the camera exactly in the center of the hole). The whole thing can easily be removed and looks nice. It also improves grip significantly.
- 02-14-2013, 07:56 PM #10
- By poddie in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 15Last Post: 11-20-2012, 05:31 PM
- By sym1a1a in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2012, 01:55 PM
- By HeyCori in forum The "Off Topic" LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:40 AM
- By BNID in forum App SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2011, 02:41 PM
- By kalldrexx in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 62Last Post: 03-12-2011, 01:44 AM